edited December 2020 in ORK Support
Hi, everyone! I have a problem. I have a shortcut HUD, and have a couple of skills assigned to the shortcuts. When I hover over where they are supposed to be, I get the tooltip, I can use them, but the icons don't show up. I also can't see my button images. I'm using the new UI. Also, when I drag, the icon shows only at the top corner of the screen. It won't follow the cursor. I have follow cursor checked, I have a GUI that extends the entire screen. If I remember correctly, I've done that before and the drags looked perfect. I'm more concerned with getting my choice button backgrounds and skill icons to show up than the dragging, though. LOL. I have prefabs set to all of the GUI settings. Thanks!!!
Post edited by Sierota1701 on
  • For the skill icons in the shortcut HUD - what's your setup to display the icon?
    Did you recently update from an earlier version? There've been changes to this in some of the last major updates (I think in 2.29.0), adding a Type selection to shortcut content labels (icon, text or bar content).

For the choice buttons - is your button prefab set up correctly? If no button prefab is selected, ORK will generate an empty game object and add a button component, i.e. there's no real visual element to the button itself.

Is your GUI box used for tootlips (selected in the menu settings) as large as the screen? If that's the case, it might be due to using Secure Drag, in case it's enabled in Game > Game Settings.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited December 2020
    @gamingislove Thank you!!! I've been trying to figure it out. I didn't see the Type selection in shortcut settings. Ahh, the drag box bounds were messed up.
    Post edited by Sierota1701 on
  • @gamingislove I'm using the Ootii Camera Controller with the ORK wrapper. Is there a line of code I can add to prevent the camera from moving when dragging?
  • Hm, you can check if ORK is currently dragging something (with a GUI box to show it) like this:
    ORK.GUI.DragBox != null

You can e.g. check for that in an update or late update function and block control (or just OOTII) while that's valid.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove Thanks again!!! Works beautifully:)