There is an animation controller asset called Animancer (https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/animation/animancer-pro-116514).
Is that compatible with ORK? in the Combatants Animation and Movement settings i see there is an option of choosing the System Type :(Legacy, Mecanim, Custom), i guess i'd have to use custom here. Any other steps i need to follow?
  • I haven't tried it, but based on a quick look at the documentation I think this should be possible to integrate with ORK via the Custom animation support.

You'll need to write a small component to work as a communicator between ORK and Animancer, since there doesn't seem to be a play method available where you can pass on a string, int or other 'simple' value that's supported by ORK's reflection calls.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • So not to Necro a two year old thread, but this is very relevant. Animancer is on sale and Mecanim is a pain in the butt for everyone.

Could you perhaps show what that script might look like @gamingislove? Or please write one?

I think it would pair up very well with schematics.
    Currently making: Real-Time Diablo-like ARPG
  • The Animancer documentation shows how to play animations via script, so you just need to write a component that does that and add a function for ORK to call (e.g. with a string parameter to pass on which animation to play).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!