edited June 2014 in ORK Support
I try to follow this tutorial:
http://orkframework.com/gameplay/2014/03/12/battle-in-a-different-scene/

I create all events, but for some reason combatants are not appear in the scene, what is wrong?

See the video of this problem in this link
  • edited June 2014
    I'm not so expert, but did you check combatant spots and place on ground settings?

Check if combatants are there somewhere in the scene or they are totally missing. :)
    Post edited by Kaemalux on
  • Yeah, most likely misplaced battle spots or the combatants fell through the ground (don't use place on ground in teleport battles, I think that's mentioned in the tutorial).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2014
    I find the problem, it was a noob error, I put a spawn point at wrong coordinates, because of that the character was not showing above the plane.

But I found a problem, only half part of the character is showing, to resolve that I put a -5 in the Y coordinate of the plane object, this way the character can walk in the plane, this can cause a problem in future?
    Post edited by fabiobh on
  • Can be a problem of either:
    - Character Controller component is placed too high on your combatant's prefab
    - the prefab's root position (i.e. local position X=0, Y=0, Z=0) isn't at the feet of the model, you can add a spawn offset in the combatant's settings to solve that
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!