edited December 2020 in ORK Support
Hi

2. Is there a way to check the sub type of a weapon item?
There is a way to know the ParentType like parentTypeID, but is there a method to get the subtype?

3. Whenever the player gets a new item, we want to implement a "book" system that gets unlocked and rewards. Does this feature exist?

4.When will the new ork version be updated?

thanks!
Post edited by KESHYAS on
  • I'm noob but for your first question there is a 'move up' or 'move down' button under the ADD/COPY/REMOVE buttons.
  • edited December 2020
    Thanks for answer question , move up/donw button seems to work slowly a bit though it's okay
    Post edited by KESHYAS on
  • 2) The sub type is just the type of the weapon - or do you mean something else?

3) Not out of the box, but you can easily do this with a bit of custom scripting. You can register to get notified of any inventory changes:
    ORK.Game.ActiveGroup.Leader.Inventory.ContentChanged += InventoryChanged;
    Register a function like this:
    public void InventoryChanged(Inventory inventory, ItemDropType type, int id, int level, int quantity,
    IInventoryShortcut shortcut, bool showNotification, bool showConsole)
    {
    if(quantity > 0)
    {
    // added
    }
    }

4) ORK 2.31.0 is pushed back a bit into January to get some more stuff in it, since it'll come along the official Makinom 2 release.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!