Hi everyone! Quick question. I have some items that have cooldown times but the time doesn't pass if I leave my inventory menu open. How can I fix that? I'm at the stage where I'm just trying to tweak all the little stuff. Thanks!
  • Time is only running if your menu doesn't pause the game or sets timescale to 0 (freeze pause).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove That's the weird part. I don't have any of my menus pausing or freeze pausing. Hmm.
  • Checked in code, reuse times are also only running when player control's are enabled or the combatant is in battle. I.e. if your menu screen blocks controls the reuse time isn't running.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!