edited June 2014 in ORK Support
I look for all tutorials in orkframework site, but I don't see an specific one for that.

In android platform, the back button open the menu, but I want to create a button that call the menu. But I not found any especific tutorial about that.

How I can create a button that call the menu screen?
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • You could use a custom control script with mobile inputs i think.. Attaching a custom controller is not so difficult, i managed to do that even by myself. :)
  • There's currently no tutorial for that, but it's pretty simple:

Use a Control type HUD. Add a control HUD element with Control Type set to Positive Button (for a simple button) and select the Input Key the button will simulate, define the bounds (i.e. size and position) of the button within the used GUI box and it's colors and you're good to go.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh nice, that's even simpler, thanks GiL. :)
  • edited June 2014
    I create the Menu Button, but it not have text, how I can put text inside the box?
    Post edited by fabiobh on
  • Click on Add Control Element at the bottom of the HUD's settings and set it up as I've mentioned previously (i.e. type Positive Button, select the input key you want to use, define position, etc.).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2014
    I already use the Add Control Element at the bottom of the HUD's settings to create the Menu, I setup it using the Positive Button, define the input key and it's position, but I not find an option to put text inside the box, How I can do that?
    Post edited by fabiobh on
  • That's currently not available, but you can use an image where you but the text in.
  • I did it, using the text inside the image, thanks for the help.