Hey GiL,

wanted to ask about the Drag Settings - Dragable function. I've got it enabled, UI is in the same layer as drag options in Menu->Menu Settings but I can't move the box in-game.
Have I missed something?
  • Probably :)
    The Drag Bounds define the area within the GUI box that is used for dragging it around - and there's also the Limit To Screen setting above it to handle if the box can be displayed outside the screen or stick to the edges.

Generally, the drag requires the box to be clickable, i.e. if something else is in the way (e.g. another GUI box in a higher layer) the click won't reach it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • gamingislove said: Generally, the drag requires the box to be clickable
    This is the issue. If it's just a Content Box Prefab with New UI, it's not clickable. I can attach custom script to move it but if the GUI Content Box is part of a Menu Screen that has also e.g. Button List set up, it won't move them, because they are not set as children or whatever.

Is there a way how to move whole menu with a left mouse button down?

• edited February 2021
    I can drag my GUI boxes just fine in the new UI and as part of a menu screen. The clickable thing I mentioned was, as stated afterwards, related to something else being above it, preventing the click from reaching the box below.

And no, you can only move individual GUI boxes, not a whole menu screen.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!