Is there a way to display or offset status effect prefabs for multiple statuses? IE if a target is burned AND poisoned, etc
  • No, that's not possible out of the box.

Using custom scripts you could e.g. parent all of the effect prefabs on a specific child object of the combatant and use a script on that to place the child objects (i.e. spawned effect prefabs) as needed.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Could you use a HUD that spawns the icons for the statuses to generate a similar effect?
  • Yeah - the HUD can be displayed at the combatant's position by setting the Combatant HUD's Combatant Type to Individual. You can also use child objects and an offset for arranging the placement of the HUD.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you :)