I'm working on an auto-play intro on my main menu that switches the scenes after X seconds of inactivity. The problem is that the main menu comes along for the ride, and can't be closed using the Close All Dialogues node.

Is there any other way to do this?
Miuratale : coming 2024
Miuratale
  • The Close All Dialogues node only closes the dialogues that are opened by the event (as the node's descriptoin states).

I actually think you can't really close the main menu ... I'll look into it :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeah, currently not possible - I'll add new event nodes to call and close the main menu in the next update. In case of using custom code, there'll (naturally) also be a function for you to call :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • thanks! Ill go back to the hud method for now
    Miuratale : coming 2024
    Miuratale