The title of the question basically summarizes it all.

My current problem is, that when I set the Atk speed Status Value low, the attack sound doesn't match it (first problem). When I set the Atk speed Status Value high, the sound is quite ok, but the animation is way too slow. Is there any way to put it all in sync?
  • edited March 2021
    I just figured there is an option Set Animator Speed in the Base/Control > Animations > Mecanim Settings.

I still however wonder, how can I get the result I desire as the attack speed formula that I am using seems like it's not working because it seems like this animation settings holds no reference to the combatant, or idk why.
    Post edited by zatokar on
  • You can use a formula for the speed value, which will use the combatant for the calculation - e.g. using the status value for that.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • When I tried first time, it didn't work. Now it did. I do not know why it didn't work the first time. Thank you!
  • While this worked, is there is a way so that this doesn't affect death animation and idle animation of the combatant?
  • I'm not sure if animators have options for that.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!