Hello,
I want to make certain abilities (prioritized) go first before all other abilities in a classic turn based battle. I already have a formula set up for my turn calculation based on who has the highest speed to go first. But I still want certain abilities to prioritize over speed. (Like quick attack or protect in Pokemon)
How do I go about doing so? I've looked for an answer through formula but no luck unless I've missed something.

• There are options in the individual battle systems to use defend or change member actions first, but regular abilities/items don't have a mechanic for that currently.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Alright, thank you.
  • One more question, is that something that will be implemented in the future by any chance?
    Thanks!
  • Maybe :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Alright, thanks! =)