Is it possible?
how to do this
  • Depends on how you want to do it - generally, you can use the random bonuses of equipment to give, well, random bonuses.

For anything more complex, e.g. changing the equipment's name, you can use the Init Game Event (set up in the Level Settings of the equipment). This event is used when a new instance of the equipment is created (e.g. by an item collector, dropped from an enemy, etc.).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited April 2021
    I'll give it a try thanks!
    I have one more question to ask:
    When I added the Back Button to the Equipment Box Settings and the GUIboxer Height Adjustment setting scroll, can the position of the Back Button be fixed when the boxer is scrolled?I mean the button does not scroll with the content
    Post edited by Kuidream on
  • No, currently not - the buttons are part of the content area, which is scrolled in that setup.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!