edited June 2014 in ORK Support
I'm trying to set up an equipment menu where you drag what you want to equip from the equipment box onto the part you want to equip it on, along with an icon following the mouse pointer so you know your dragging something. However I've run into two issues.

- I have a gui box set up to show up at the mouse position and follow the mouse around. However after enabling dragging notification the gui box won't follow the mouse around. It simply appears where I first started dragging and stays there, which leads me to issue number two.
- The dragging notification boxes never go away. If you drag multiple things the
notification boxes will continue to pile up on top of each other.

Is there a way to set it up so it works the way I describes above? Also is there a way to display your characters equipment without first going through the display parts menu? Thanks!
  • edited June 2014
    Seems like we have a bug - happens on my end as well, will look into it :)

The equipment parts menu is the equipment the combatant currently wears. If you mean, you want to only display the equipment in the inventory without the parts, you can do this with an Inventory menu part (e.g. limiting it to item types used for equipment, or by simply only enabling Add Weapons and Add Armors).

Edit:
    Ok, it's a problem with the drag info not being updated in menu screens that pause the game. Will be fixed in the next update :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Cool, thanks for the fix! I had thought the equipment parts where what equipment slots a character had, not what he currently had equipped. Thanks for clearing that up.
  • Well, that's pretty much the same - displaying the equipment parts will also display the currently equipped stuff on them :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!