edited April 2021 in ORK Support
hi!
1. In one battle ai, I have defined two "shortcut Slot" nodes.
(Abilityshortcut to trigger slot 1 and 2 index respectively)

However, only one skill is used.
I wants Ai enemy to use all the skills in the enemy shortcut list. Is there a good way?

2.In the auto add/remove settings of the status effect, is it possible to filter based on specific game variable?
(I.e. auto add/remove status effects when specific game variable bool is true)
Currently, it seems that filtering is only possible by status requirement (level..etc).

3.With the combined status of 1240 current max hp status in running game, the following status effects were applied to double the health.

status effect condition:

value "200"
value type "percent"
add type "set"
However, my health became 2720.

And when i run the regenerate step, it becomes 2480 / 2720. (Not all of the health is recovered, but only twice as much-it seems that the maximum health is not recognized)

so, another setting

value "100"
value type "percent"
add type "add"

Became 2480 (normal)

When the regenerate step is executed, it becomes 2480/2480 (normal).

My character's initial HP is 1000
Add "str" x 60 to this value. (Initial power 4)
So the initial health is 1240(combined), and when doubled it should be 2480.
If you see 240 added to this value(2720 = 2480 + 240), it seems that the value of the combined calculation
(str * 60 = 240) has been added once more.
And when it comes to seeing that the regenerate step doesn't fully recover character health, it doesn't seem to be recognizing character maximum health.

I think this is a bug.
A total of 3 combined bonuses are applied
before status effect
after status effect
and total once more
Post edited by KESHYAS on
  • 1) The battle AI exits at the first useable action it finds - e.g. if you have 2 Shortcut Slot nodes and the 1st node's shortcut can be used, it'll use this and exit. In the next round (or whenever the battle AI is used, it'll restart again, checking 1st slot, etc.

If you want to alternate this, you can use a Check Turn node using the Every n Turns setting to e.g. start with using the 2nd slot every 2nd turn.

2) Auto apply/remove is currently only available via status requirements.

3) Hm, I'll look into it, might be that the current way this is calculated doesn't work correctly with your setup.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • 1) Thanks!, I solved it using two battle ai. Can nodes such as check turn be used in real-time battles?
    (Not turn-based)
  • 1) Yes, turns are used in all battle systems - in real time, the combatant's turn increases each time the combatant performs an action.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited April 2021
    3) Checked it out - yeah, seems like this is currently not working correctly. Will be fixed/changed in the next update.
    Post edited by gamingislove on