edited April 2021 in ORK Support
Hey,

I am making a game up, using ORK for the main menu, and Mode selection menu. It is working beautifully for this.

I have The Main Overview Menu go into submenu selections, and pick a mode.
That goes into the mode menu screen and shows the options in that mode, like vs 1 or 2 or 3 for example.
I have another sub for that to select to fight for each of those, and when that menu is clicked on, it opens an ork game asset that changes scenes.

For the first iteration of this, 1 vs Small Ships, I can select Ascik Small, and it does load the appropriate scene.

When I try to do this again in the next sub menu, for Ertin Small, it doesn't want to load the proper scene in the new ORK event asset that is the exact same as the first that works, but is calling for a different scene, and has a new name obviously. It keeps loading only the first one I have in the menu for Ascik.

It would look like..

1 Vs Small Ships
--- 1 Vs Small Ascik Ships
------- Fight Small Ascik Ships (On open has event to load Ascik Small Loadout Scene)
------- Return to 1 Vs Small Ships
--- 1 Vs Small Ertin Ships
------- Fight Small Ertin Ships (On open has event to load Ertin Small Loadout Scene)
------- Return to 1 Vs Small Ships

So the events are in separate sub menus, I didn't think it would try to call the event from a different sub menu, and I have double and triple Checked my Menu Screens and my Events, they all say the Fight Small Ertin Ships button press should load Small Ertin.

Any idea what I am doing wrong here? Thanks!

Mel

Update: I am dumb, lol. 1 minute later I went back in and looked, and realized my Menus for those areas were going to the wrong areas. LOL It's all good.
Post edited by Melchiah on
  • I'm glad that's sorted out :D
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!