Hello everyone,

Lost Soldiers recently ported to mobile and the height adjustment scroll for our menu is a little bit too thin. Can someone show me how to adjust the width?

Thank you
  • Since you're using the legacy GUI, that's handled by the GUISkin you're using. Should be in the different Vertical Scrollbar settings, I think the Fixed Width setting.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks. I have it fix. I like the base gửi skin because it let you see through the menu but I'm starting to think it doesn't look that great. Any chance there be a new tutorial in the future showing how to jazz up the gửi?
  • Well, the GUISkins are standard Unity assets, so I'd check out their documentation on it.

Some infos on what ORK uses:
    - the Box settings are used for the GUI box backgrounds
    - the Button, Toggle, etc. settings are used for, well, buttons, toggles and other inputs
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you, its looking better everyday.