Hiya,

Spawned Enemy's are not removed after battle. So after battle the player teleports back to the world map and the enemy is still there so another battle will start. Same thing if you run from a battle you get sucked into another battle. I use a combatent spawner area and have checked auto destroy and destroy spawned.

thanks
  • What's the rest of the spawner's setup like - e.g. if the combatant should not respawn after the battle, you need to use the scene ID settings of the spawner.

Or, if combatants should respawn after some time, you need to use the Remember Combatants setting to have ORK remember the combatants between scene changes.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I turned on Use scene ID & Remember Combatant and it worked!

Thanks!
  • Well, you don't really need to use both.

Use Scene ID will not spawn a combatant again after it's battle.

Remember Combatants will remember the combatant's position and respawn times, e.g. the combatant you killed in battle can respawn if set up for it. If you use a scene ID, it can't respawn in that case.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yess you're right! I was wondering why the combatents weren't respawning. It's working now.

Thanks!