edited July 2021 in ORK Support
Hiya,

When a combatents corruption level goes op to 100% the combatent dies, this works.
Every combatent starts with 0 corruption.
But when I start a new game you're game over directly, its like you start with 100% corruption but this is'nt the case.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Post edited by Anoo on
  • Hm, pause before the scene changes to a game over scene and check out the combatant's status values via the combatant game object's inspector. Maybe the max value is initialized to 0, i.e. corruption being 0 is at maximum.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited July 2021
    When i do that it shows this:

MaxCorruption 100
    Corruption 0
    is Dead true
    MaxHp 100
    HP 100

Weird thing is when is set the corruption's start status value to, lets say 50. And then do the pause before scene it still says it's 0.

When i turn off the "Death on" option and set the corruption to 0 or 50, everything works as intended.

So i did a test with the "Death on" corruption off > Started a new game > Saved the game > Exited > Turned on the "Death on" maximum corruption > Load game > and it works.

for testing purposes i put a change status value node (to 0 corruption) inside my game start event but it did'nt matter.
    Post edited by Anoo on
  • edited July 2021
    Hm, I'll do some tests.

Edit: Yeah, that's a bug, will fix it in the next update.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!