edited July 2014 in ORK Support
I've been working with Ork and mecanim some more and I cant figure out how to be able to set the animation layer weight in my combat animations and it's really causing some headaches. Is there a way to be able to do this? Thanks!
  • Isn't that handled in the animator controller?
    ORK Framework only plays the animations (or sets parameters in the animator controller).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • It's handled by code or whatever else you are using to set the animation parameters (In this case Ork).
    http://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Animator.SetLayerWeight.html

I was hoping there was a way to do this through Ork, since making a script that both sets the layer weight and plays nice with the combat animations would be tricky. Do you think it would be possible to do it with a call function step?

• A Call Function step should be able to handle that - I'll look into native support in ORK for one of the next updates.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awesome, thanks for the help!