edited August 2021 in ORK Support
Hello

When you have two scenes and add the scene changer and spawn points between to connect them, there seems to be something odd going on when the scene changers trigger box if you change the sphere to a 2d box collider, it definitely triggers places where it shouldn't.

The picture shows the box and the origo for the spawn point, but the character still instantly triggers the collider on entry.

Edit: Forgot the image
https://imgur.com/a/aoUWZyw
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • edited August 2021
    Wrong forum I replied to with this comment, sorry.
    Question still stands
    Post edited by HAJFAJV on
  • What are the scene changer's start settings?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I have only changed the target scene, made sure the spawn id was correct and removed the sphere collider for a 2d box collider and set it to trigger.
  • In that case I assume you don't have Start By Root Object enabled. Enable this to only start the scene changer when the root game object (needs a 2D collider for 2D) of the player enters the scene changer's trigger.

Otherwise, each collider on a child object of the player can start the scene changer, e.g. the interaction controller.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!