How can i change a gameobject to disable and switch it back to active when i choose in battle an action or ability or item(Turnbased). Any Tip?
  • Is the game object already in the scene or spawned at some time (e.g. via an ability)?

If the game object is already set up in the scene, the best way is to use a Game Object Manager component on a separate game object. The manager can enable/disable other game objects based on defined conditions, e.g. a global variable.
    Your abilities would only have to change a variable to have the game object be enabled/disabled.

If the game object is spawned during battle, store it in Global Objects to have access to it. The Spawn Prefab node already has options to store it into found/global objects. To use a global object (e.g. in the Activate Object node), you can use the Global Object object type (instead of actor).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!