I'm using ORK Framework for the first time, and I'm currently learning through the Game Tutorial. I'm having some trouble now with the game events and animations. The problems began appearing around the start of the first battle animation tutorial. It needs to show damage numbers (like: -55!, -10!) but that is not showing. I thought that I just had to continue the tutorial but that didn't work that well either. After making the game events for the battle the animations still didn't appear.

Does anyone have a clue what I'm doing wrong? I've followed every tutorial step by step constantly checking if I did it right, so I don't know where this issue is coming from because the console doesn't show errors.

Thank you in advance.
  • Are your battle events actually used, animate your combatants and do damage, but just the flying texts are not showing, or are your battle events/animations not used at all?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • The combatants are just staring eachother while wobbling a bit. That's all they do. It looks like all of the animations are just not called for some reason
  • Did you set up the battle animtions for the abilities, using the battle events you created in the tutorials?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • yes, i have set up all the animations in abilities
  • Hmm ... very strange.
    Please check if your battle events are set up correctly, e.g. using the wait options in movement nodes, etc.