More camera issues... :( Playing around with the camera, I changed something and can't figure out how to change it back again! The camera is no longer following the player combatant at all. After a little experimenting it seems it's actually now following the Battle game object in the scene... Any ideas?
  • edited November 2021
    You probably changed the camera control target - e.g. in a battle event or battle start/end event.

If you're using the battle camera (Battle System > Battle Camera) this should usually reset to the player after the battle.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited November 2021
    Still not managing to figure this one out... I'm not using a battle camera, so it should be the same camera as out of battle (which works fine before the battle, but doesn't reset after), right?

I tried adding an event at the start of each player turn using a Camera Control Target to set the camera on the combatant, but even that still doesn't move it.

Any other ideas...??

Edit : Found a fix. I tried adding a battle camera, and it still didn't work. But noticed that the Battle Arena Camera Control Target was ticked on the Battle Camera. Unticked that, and it started working correctly. What's interesting, is that even when I then removed the Battle Camera, without changing anything else, it appears to have fixed the issue. Is it possible that the Battle Camera settings are being read somewhere, even when Battle Camera Type is set to "none"...?
    Post edited by StevieJay on
  • Hm ... there might be an issue, I'll add a safeguard to it :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!