Hi!

Unity noob here, so apologies in advance if this problem is easily solved.

I've been doing the Ork 3 tutorial and I'm done with the Status System Setup (Btw, thank you so much for the tutorial, I'd be totally lost without it!). I've just started the 3D Playground Tutorial, and when I load the World scene, all textures, except for some of the terrain, aren't loading. So all my objects are pink.

I've searched on the internet on how to fix the problem, and I've been able to correct some of the textures by clicking on Edit>Render Pipeline>Universal Render Pipeline>Upgrade project materials to URP materials.

However, some objects are still pink, notably the characters and some elements that are meshed into the terrain, such as trees and some rocks (I think they're rocks).

Console says things like :

Hair 1 material was not upgraded. There's no upgrader to convert Toon/Basic Outline shader to selected pipeline
UnityEditor.Rendering.Universal.UniversalRenderPipelineMaterialUpgrader:UpgradeProjectMaterials () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.render-pipelines.universal@10.7.0/Editor/UniversalRenderPipelineMaterialUpgrader.cs:25)

What can I do to fix the problem? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
  • The tutorial assets are using the standard renderer, not a scriptable render pipeline.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2022
    Ok, thanks for the reply.

I've restarted the tutorial with a 3D template, and all textures are fine now.

Thank you!
    Post edited by max_power on