This is a real-time battle.
After defeating an enemy, the currency is dropped.
It works up to the point where Prefab drops it.

I want to automatically correct the currency to the player 3 seconds after the drop, but I don't know how to do it.

I have read http://orkframework.com/tutorial/howto/items/
I have read the following

I have set [Inventory Settings]-[Drop Item Settings]-Collector Start Type-AutoStart.
But how do I set the number of seconds?
If I set it to AutoStart, the item will be collected the moment it is dropped.
I tried adding an ItemCollectorComponent to the Currency Prefab, but that doesn't work either.

What I really want to do is to animate the item in a random direction after dropping it, and collect it after the animation is over.

However, I would like to know how to break it down into simple steps first and then collect it after 3 seconds.
  • Hm, try using the None start type for the Drop Item Settings and add an Autostart event interaction to the item's prefab.

The game event used by the interaction can use the Start Item Collector node to collect the item, as well as handle your wait time, animate things, etc.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!