Hello,

I'm working on Menu Screens in ORK. In my game, the player controls multiple characters that can equip different
enchantments. They share a pool of enchantment points, as well as a pooled inventory.

I'm trying to get an "equipped" icon to display next to equipped enchantments when they are listed in menus,
preferably a small mini portrait that simply shows which character they are equipped to.

My ideal setup would look something like this:
https://static1.thegamerimages.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/bug-fables-medals.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=1920&dpr=1.5

This has a combination of showing which character "medals" are attached to, as well as representing them further with the
primary color associated with that character.
  • In case those enchantments are equipment - equipped equipment is not in the inventory, i.e. it'd not be listed there anyway. They're only shown on the combatant's equipment (e.g. Equipment menu part or HUD elements).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!