What can i do to Show a combatant prefab in a equipment menu or in a Status menu?

Any Suggestions?
  • The Combatant menu part is used for that. It uses either HUD elements added to it or a HUD as a template setup.

The HUD can show any kind of information, e.g. status values or a portrait of the combatant. You can also use prefab view portraits to show an actual game object (via render textures).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Okay and how can i switch the current member or User to use the other combatant prefab viewer portrait?
  • There are multiple ways to change the menu's current user:
    - use input keys to change the user, see the menu screen's Combatant Settings and enable Allow User Change, set up keys, etc.
    - use a combatant selection in a Button List part before opening the menu to select it's user
    - use a Combatant menu part that shows mutliple combatants and add a Click Action to one of it's elements that uses the click type Change Menu User, that way you can change the user by clicking on them in the part

The menu's content is automatically updated when changing the user.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!