edited July 2014 in ORK Support
Heys quick question,

following the tutorial for "classes, revisiting...." regarding base attacks, it says to add all the attacks for cause those can be used for combos//// well my character will have base moves and the potential to earn new moved as a melee character? do i still all all 35 moves to base attacks to be able to do combos or can i add on the beginning 6 and add the others as learning abilities with the potential to still make combos?
  • Well, there are two types of combos:
    - the base attack combos, where the combatant cycles through all of its base attacks
    - ability combos, where you can use use requirements to limit abilities to be used after other abilities
    Both can be used in combination with control maps :)

Base attacks will be there from the start, i.e. wont be learned - but you could prevent them from being used by adding use requirements, e.g. check for a learned ability and learn the same ability used for the base attack as an ability.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!