So I'm working on an ability that triggers a specific effect that stacks. Each level of the ability is meant to trigger the status effect with a specific stack level.

I.E: Level 2 casts 2 Stacks of Status Effect, Level 3 casts 3 Stacks, and so on.

Can't quite figure out how to do this, would I just have to add the Status Effect as a Target Setting Status Effect multiple times in the ability?
Currently making: Real-Time Diablo-like ARPG
  • Yes, just add the status effect multiple times in your ability's target changes.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Alright, that's what I figured, though that's a bit..mmm..messy, don't you think? A stack option for Status Effects in Abilities would be awesome.
    Currently making: Real-Time Diablo-like ARPG
  • I'll look into it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!