Hi,

I'm using phase battles with grids, and to fasten up gameplay and reducing the amount of menu inputs, I'm using the Player Auto Grid Move in the Grid Settings of the Phase Battle options in Makinom (so the player can immediately move their character right after clicking on it).

My question is: is there a way to allow the character to skip their movement by clicking on the cell they currently occupy? I've tried playing with an option called ''Move to own cells'' in Battle Grid Settings > Move Command, but I don't think it's for what I have in mind.

Thank you!
  • Hm, I don't think so - I'll look into adding that.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok, thank you for the reply and the consideration of adding this feature!
  • Will be in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Well that's awesome :) Thank you so much!