edited July 2014 in ORK Support
Hey my name is Ezequiel, i am testing ORK for first time, and so far is Amazing!! i Congrats the author :D

I have only an issue that if anybody can resolve would be awesome. This is the issue.

1) When i setup a single turn based battle, the combatants are displayed in their respective spots, no problem so far.

2) But when i setup a random battle area of turn based, the combatants are displayed one behind another, no in their spots; i don't know why :(

NOTE: I have the main player hide, but when i unhide it happens exaclty the same.

Again Congrats for ORK, and i hope anybody can help me ;)

Nice to meet you all

Aegis
  • Are you using the Battle Object setting in the random battle area?

Placing the combatants in their spots is done through the battle start event - check if your default start events (for turn based battles) are set up or - if you're using the battle object - the battle component overrides the default events.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hello gamingislove thanks for your answer!!!

I have the Battle Start event pre configure folllowing the web tutorial, and still the same.

I am not using the Battle Object component in the area, but when i used happens the same.

Was happens is this;

1) The single battle, i.e the battle 0, the spots are okay

2) Then The random Battle area, only the player combatant number 1 and the enemy combatant number 1 are correctly posioned, the player combatant number 0, i.e. the main player that that is hide, are in front of the player combatant number 1.

Can be a problems of the models, or because i am using mecanim on the model number 0?

If you like i can send you the entire project with the models, is not too heavy :)

Again thanks for your help, you are awesome :D

Regards

Aegis
  • I was still testing, and i discover that this problems happens too on the ORK Demo.

The issue occurs only in random turn based battles, and when the Main Player is Hide.

Doesn't detect tha main player as the member 0, instead detect as member 0 the member 1; so the main player that is hide would be a a member -1.

Could you test is this happens with your version to see is could be a bug?
  • Can you send me a small test project where this is happening to contact@orkframework.com?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!