Hii

I was making tutorials 33 (Real Time Battles) and 31 (Damage Dealers and Damage Zones), i revised and tested all of them but i have a problem, when i attack with my Brown Pants player doesn´t make any damage over enemy players, i don´t see any notification of damage or similar. My player only recieve damage from magician and suporters evil enemies.... i´ve revised and tested damage dealers but i can´t solve the origin of my problem, anyone can help me?
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • edited July 2014
    Check the following:
    - are the Equipment Viewers added correctly to your combatant's prefab (tutorial)
    - are the damage dealers added to the weapon prefabs and set up correctly
    - does the battle event activate the damage dealers
    - does the attack ability use the correct event in real time battles
    - do your combatant prefabs have the damage zones attached (and you'll also need rigidbodies on either the damage zones or damage dealers)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yees the problem was in damage zones, i didn´t attached well to prefabs :/
  • I am having a similar issue getting the damage dealers and damage zones to work in real time battles. I have gone back over the settings from the tutorial and cannot seem to find the issue. Both player and enemies attack and the hit event is firing (sparks, damage notification) but no damage is being done. This includes spell abilities and physical attacks.

Any ideas?
  • Did you check all the things I've mentioned in my post above?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!