edited July 2014 in ORK Support
I have a couple of battle questions:

The setup: 3 monsters and 1 player combatant in a phased based battle (happens in turn based as well)

After selecting my attack when it is the player's turn, the battle menu comes up ready for another attack selection by me. However, (watching in the display box), the three monsters seem are still taking there turn. As a result, I can input multiple attack commands and wait for the results (or continue spamming the attack button until all combatants are dead).

What I was expecting, is the battle menu to be hidden until all monsters are finished taking their turn. There decision tree is very sparse for combat at the moment. And, I have the attack animation setup (and named correctly between unity and ork); but, those are not playing. I was wondering if this is leading to the quick return of the battle menu.

Second: Is there a way to display a more verbose combat message than the default:
player attacks ?
I would like to show something like:
Player attacks Monster A for 20 points of damage.

Thanks
  • Did you enable the battle events in your abilities for Phase battles? I think they should be enabled for all battle systems when added by default.
    If they're not animating their attacks, their turn will be over in an instant :)

Currently you can only do more complex battle info in the console, the notifications of actions in battles are still pretty simple...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!