On the asset store for ORK 3 it shows a unity 3d grid battle. Is there going to be a tutorial for that gameplay? I see someone else has asked about this on the forums but was only referred to the 2d tutorial. Not sure why the gameplay is shown but not explained how to replicate.

From 1:55 to 2:25 on the asset store video (https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/game-toolkits/rpg-editor-ork-framework-3-209685#description)
  • The battle grid in the video was just a quick setup for the video - the 2D grid battle tutorials are the current go-to tutorials for grids.

The grid stuff works the same way in 2D and 3D, so a separate 3D grid tutorial will come at a later time. Alternatively, you can also follow the ORK 2 grid tutorials with a bit of adjustment to ORK 3's new settings structure and features (e.g. events being replaced by schematics).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!