edited December 2013 in ORK Support
I really like the idea of the Dynamic Combat feature as it would make battles more action-packed, but I have a concern regarding it. If Combatant A moves to attack an enemy while that same enemy is attacking Combatant B, will Combatant A fail his attack?

I see the Follow Position check box, but would that work if the enemy keeps moving (like moving to attack Combatant B, then moving back to its base)? Will Combatant A continue to pursue the enemy until it hits it?
  • Combatant A will follow Combatant B until he reached him and continue with the battle event.

I don't know how big your battle's are, but usually the combatants should catch up with others pretty quick :)
    To make sure if it's really for you, simply give it a try, it's only a simple option to enable - not that much work :D
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!