edited August 2014 in ORK Support
Hi guys! ^_^
In my 2D game, i have a player made by a prefab and a linked sprite. During an event, in blocking controls, i'd like to set the sprite blinking. However, it simply doesn't nothing: i don't knwo if it is caused by the animated sprite (even if is blocked, there are many frames) or if my settings are incorrect. To debug, i tried to make an object blinking with same settings and actually i managed to do it, even if the transition was applied only to white-colored parts (think about a mushroom, the white stem blinks to purple, the red cap doesn't...).
Any suggestion how to overcome this problem?
Thanks. :)
  • Seems like the SpriteRenderer doesn't care for its material color (which is used by other renderers for fading), drop me an email (with order number) and I'll send you a test version to support that :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited August 2014
    Thanks!
    I sent you 2 mails (didn't see this answer before first one, sorry...). ^^
    Post edited by Kaemalux on
  • Sorry GiL, i m quite unexperienced... Which format is the Zip you sent me with mail? I cannot open it nor with open project neither as unitypackage... Any tip? ^^
  • I guess you're working on Mac?
    In that case, the built-in unzip program of OSX will automatically unzip the included unitypackage file as well - try a different program, like 7zip.

Otherwise, it's just a normal zip that contains the unitypackage :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh right.. Same issue as with other assets.. Totally forgot it, sorry!
  • Okey.. I downloaded your test version. Actually, my player doesn't blink at all. However, on the event object with a 2D Toolkit sprite attached, it works perfectly (scaling, blinking...). I will do some more test, as i'm not sure if it is a problem about my player settings!
    However thank you! ^_^
  • Wait - if you're using 2D toolkit, the change I made doesn't do a thing, because that was for Unity's sprite renderer for the Unity 2D stuff :)

If it's already working elsewhere, you probably need to enable fading/blinking children.