LanLan
edited August 2014 in ORK Support
Hello!

I was wondering if there was anyway to access the player HUD using script.

I'm using active time and I wanted to have the player HUD be highlighted when the combatant's turn is up. The only default option i see is to flash the HUD when the turn comes up. I wanted it to have a highlight or a different guiskin or even show a different hud to make it look different from the other ones.

I tried looking at scripting but HUDs are private on combatants. I also don't think HUDsettings is what i need.

anybody have any idea how to approach this?

On a side note... is there a default option to display a cursor to the current combatant turn?
  • edited August 2014
    The HUD settings are only the settings, not the actual HUD. Currently you can only implement that yourself (with the gameplay code access of the full version) or wait for the features to come.

Generally, those are things that will be coming at some point - just can't say when yet, I'll try to push those updates to one of the next versions :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh ok thanks!

Yeah I've been looking at the code and also the api. I was able to code the cursor in. The HUD is too hard for me. I might have to wait for your update or maybe the 4.6 gui so I can make my own hud.