edited August 2014 in ORK Support
Hi. ^^
Is it possible to close all menu when displaying the save menu? I'm calling save menu with an item, with a global event that simply activate the save menu. The problem is that other menu (inventory, and then overview one), stay opened, totally blocking control. So, i used the option on inventory menu "close on lose focus), and the save menu open without blocking control, but it appears beyond the overview menu and can be used only if i close it with ESC (but showing a part of save menu in background isn't so nice...).
So, it is possible to have all menu close with an event step, and than i can call save menu alone?
By the way, it could be nice to have a save menu function on using a consumable item. :D

Thanks, :)
Kae
  • I'll add an event step for that.
    Since you can use global events to increase things you can do with items, I wont pack every function into items :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • You are right! :D
    Thanks for the event step, it will surely be usefull!