edited August 2014 in ORK Support
how would i go about creating a choice dialog as to the start weapon the player wants to choose? and then adding it to start equipment when game starts?

kind of goes for the class also it this possible? (e.g instead of telling the player he/she is a fighter, allow them to choose the class of fighter,Mage etc)
Post edited by bkstudios on
  • You can do all of this in the event system - e.g. in your start event.
    Display a choice dialogue and add/equip a weapon/armor based on the choice.
    Same goes for class, you can change the class using the event system.

Of course, you first need to add the player to be able to change his equipment and class :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • ok so a smart way to do it would be something like spawning player on a platform in like a "Viewer" while choosing different choice (sort of how mass effect does theirs)?
  • That's a possibility :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • cool thanks GiL