edited December 2013 in ORK Support
Is it possible to have the player character (assuming a 1 character party) to auto-attack in realtime combat when the attack button is pressed?

If not, is it possible to hook into ORK and write my own combat routine?
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Not yet possible, but seems like a good feature to add - I'll put it on the list :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Great! With that little feature added, I believe I can do what I want with ORK. I've been evaluating the framework for over a month now :)
  • Is this possible yet? Thanks. : )
  • Well, you can simply set up a Hold input key and use it in control maps to fire the attack. Should repeatedly call the attack as long as the key is held down :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!