edited August 2014 in ORK Support
Hi!
I'm having a little problem: in 2D setup, i'd like to check if player x and/or y is greater o less than enemy's relative position. I found check trasform step, and it uses game-Axis as i need, but i cannot find a way to check player's X to enemy's X. Is there any workaround about this?
Post edited by Kaemalux on
  • I don't think that's currently possible, but you could try using theCheck Orientation step, which can check if an object is in front, left, right or behind another object :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh okey! Do you think is possible to check player position and spawn bullet going left or right depending on the result of check?
    Thanks GiL. :)
  • I think so, but depends on how left/right is determined in your 2D game, e.g. 2D toolkit uses negative scale for that, which can be checked with the transform step.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!