edited September 2014 in ORK Support
I'm trying to figure out how to display a combatant choice from a dialog. For example, if I choose "Training", I'd like a dialog to show the combatants for me to choose from based on my current party members.

I've seen the combatant selection popup in the ORK demo. And, I have seen a combatant selection menu in Paper Sorcerer when choosing to train. Am I overlooking the obvious (wouldn't be the first time :) )?
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • edited September 2014
    I don't think that's currently possible - will look into it.

Will add actor text codes in choices in the next update - you can add the different group members as actors using the Member actor type and use the actor text codes to add their names to choices.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!

• Will add actor text codes in choices in the next update - you can add the different group members as actors using the Member actor type and use the actor text codes to add their names to choices.
    I just got around to testing this out and it works perfectly. Thank you!