edited September 2014 in ORK Support
Is it possible for a combatant to have a personnality for example let's say i have :
-A status effect called "hate birds"
- In my battle AI i check if the status effect is applied to my combatant, so in this case how can i make him only attack birds ? Something like object variables ? (Not on my laptop so i can't try)
If not possible i think it could be a good feature request something like personnality traits for each combatants that gives bonuses or something else, for example "cowards" will give you 50% escape chance ..etc and would improve the AI, i know this can be long but i ask cause i really want my combatants to have their own personnality thx
  • Game variables are a way to do this - either using Object game variables on the combatant itself or set Global game variables.

You can check those game variables in the AI and formulas to do stuff and calculate higher changes, etc.

Of course, since you can set up individual AI per combatant, you can also simply set up the AI the way you want it (e.g. check for birds first for targets).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!