edited September 2014 in ORK Support
I have been trying to make a turn based RPG off of the ORK system and I've run into some problems with the colliders. Everything works well thus far other than the fact that my character is hovering 5 feet off the ground.
I know why this is, it's because I imported a model and the character controller created by the ORK system is set at 0.
I know this because when ever I change the Center Y variable to 1 whilst playing
my character is exactly where he needs to be.
I want to know how to make him spawn with the Center Y variable at 1.
Post edited by gamedavey on
  • You need to add the Character Controller already to your prefab and position it as it fits your model.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited September 2014
    It's an imported model from blender, in other words I can't edit it as a prefab.
    I tried adding it to the scene and then back but when I did the-
    Never mind I literally just went and made a prefab out of the model and did what you said and it worked out magically, a million thanks to you gamingislove.
    Post edited by gamedavey on
  • You're welcome :)

That's pretty much basic Unity stuff, if you're new to Unity, you should probably first do some of their tutorials before diving into ORK Framework.
    Also, I'd recommend starting with the game tutorials to learn using ORK :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!