edited September 2014 in ORK Support
I searched but found nothing regarding action combat. Is this possible? I am thinking a system like tera or neverwinter or elder scrolls. I need to be able to sheath and unsheath weapons at will.
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Never played elders scrolls but its possible with the other two.
  • I tried to setup the animations to play when in field or battle, but they will only play while in the real time battle scene. I think I may be missing a step somplace.
  • Sheathing weapons is possible using events and multiple equipment viewers with conditions, as explained in this topic.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I haven't gotten that far yet. At the moment getting my player to fire the attack animation in the field is where I am stuck. It seems I have followed all the correct settings yet cannot get the animation to work outside of a real time battle area ie the field.
    I setup the input key for attack
    created a control map useable in field and real time
    setup the attack animation
    everything works in the real time battle area, but I want to ignore the real time areas and have the animation play whenever the key is pressed.
  • I had two controller scripts, so my bad. Everything works as it is supposed to. Thanks :)