edited December 2013 in ORK Support
Hi, in the tutorial we alter the Player HUD. There is no problem at all with that. But when I create a new HUD, beside the Player HUD, both HUDs appear in the Active Time Battle (and also Turned Based Battle). And are above each other. Is there a way to choose between both HUDs in a battle and showing only one, and if so, where is the option to choose which HUD to display durng battle in the Editor? Or can we only specify one HUD during a game?
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • You can select in which battle systems to display a HUD - e.g. you could have different HUDs for turn based or real time battles.

Additionally to the game mode and battle system selection for displaying HUDs, you can also use Game Variables to show/hide a HUD.
    And you can define an input key to toggle the HUD on and off.

It's all there, right in the HUD's settings :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hi, thanks for the answer. And I know there is not much you left out of your product. But:

"You can select in which battle systems to display a HUD - e.g. you could have different HUDs for turn based or real time battles."

I am sure and convinced that is possible but I really cannot find that option in the ORK Framework Editor (I have searched the diverse tabs and components, but I must overlook it). Can you tell me where to select the HUB for a specific battle system?
  • It's directly in the HUD's Display Conditions. When you set In Battle to either Yes or Ignore, you can select in which battle system type it'll be displayed (the toggle boxes below).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Pfffff, so simple. I am ashamed. I was thinking the other way: choosing a HUD from withing a Battletype. Instead it is choosing a Battletype from within a HUD.
    Problem solved ;) Thanks.