edited October 2014 in ORK Support
i notice there's no tutorial on how to make your player plays it animation during cutscene
can some show a quickstep on how to do this

e.g when you enter in certain area your character will walk casually then talks.

something like that, you get the idea. =)
Post edited by Alex1234 on
  • That's all in the Event System. Just add animation steps to play an animation or use a Change Position step to move an actor somewhere.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Do i need to use waypoint or something to move my combatant to the target?

im using change position steps
  • Are we talking game events or battle events?

Generally, you can use any of the objects for movement, e.g. in a battle event (as shown in the game tutorials) you'll use the target actor to move to the target (and can optionally use a Stop Distance to stop somewhere before the target). For those move distances, the Box Radius setting of the combatants is used to calculate the actual distance for movement.

In game events, you're a bit more free to do what you like, e.g. set up waypoints for your cutscene and use them for movement.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • im referring to game events

my only problem now is using animation in cutscene & im ready to make a real commercial game :)
  • In that case, either use waypoints in your scene (e.g. using simply empty game objects placed where you want the player to move to) or, when using actors, use stop distance to stop in front of them.
  • ok it solved! thanks! =)