• edited September 2015
    @gamingislove

Ah! That's right, I remember now. The issue with that, is that the description of the final upgrade remains the same. That is, if the final upgrade description says:

Next Upgrade: +1 HP

And then you upgrade it for the last time and max it out, the description STILL says:

Next Upgrade: +1 HP

which is confusing since it's already maxed out.

The only way I could fix it was by adding a final upgrade with a missing cost and the correct final description (sans the 'Next Upgrade' text), but naturally it runs into the original problem. Hmm.

I can do a workaround by wording the final upgrade differently, although it'd be nice to have a separate description for an State Upgrade that has no further upgrades available for it. (A 'Mastered' description, so to say.) Thanks!
    Post edited by Kirb on
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • @gamingislove yes i did try a lot of restarts, in fact i captured a video for you to see the problem.

http://tinyurl.com/qha5hy5
  • @Kirb
    New options coming.

@dlevel
    Very strange indeed - I'll need a test Unity project where this is happening.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hi Gil, just downloaded ORK ver 2.5.4 to my Windows 8.1 DX11 64 bit Computer
    and came up with this error 99 times on running my game...

'MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerInputModule.GetMousePointerEventData'.
    ORKFramework.Behaviours.ORKInputModule.Process ()
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem.Update () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/EventSystem/EventSystem.cs:271)'

Never had this error before, was running ORK 2.5.3
  • Hi ooziedave, ORKFramework now requires Unity 1.5.3 as minor version, is that what you have?
  • @ozziedave
    As mentioned in the release notes, you'll now need Unity 5.1.3 due to some changes they made in the new UI input module functions.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I new I should have Learnt to Read !!!
  • @gamingislove about the inventory strange problem i just remade the GUI Box and everything worked fine
  • edited September 2015
    i have a very weird bug, i created new weapons ( deleted the weapons from tutorial except the 0:Sword ) and none of them are equipable ... except the sword... i even copy the sword and change the name to 1:Sword1 and i cant equip it! i can only equip 0:Sword... any idea? ( i use the start equipment in combatant menu and it doesnt let me choose anything else than the Sword )
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • @dlevel, you need to enable new equipment in your class settings.
    My little chunk of the internet: http://artemic.com
  • @joeee19
    ORK is currently not compatible with Unity 5.2.
  • Not sure if it's a bug, or me not doing something right, but I've downloaded the free version of Ork, and started running through the first tutorial and hit an immediate snag - the Ork Scene Wizard doesn't work - specifically when the window is opened, it is blank grey, the tab is difficult to move, resize, etc.
    The console also spams:

TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'UnityEngine.RigidbodyConstraints2D' from assembly 'UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)

I'm running Unity 4.6.2f1 - maybe that's the problem?
  • @rilz1, I think free version trial of ORK Framework is based on version 2.5.5 that also requires Unity 5.1. I guess you can ask for the Unity´s 4.6 compatible version but you will loose all the new amazing features added recently.