Is there a tutorial to make Battle turn bar like FFX? I'm not talking about the ATB system.

Thanks in advance!
  • No tutorial, but you'll just use a Turn Order type HUD for that, which works similar like a Combatant HUD.
    You'll set up HUD elements to display the information you want for each combatant, the Combatant Offset settings in the HUD Settings of the HUD handle placing the individual combatants. E.g. using a relative offset to the lower left with X=0, Y=0 will place the next box directly below the previous box.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Back again to Turn order HUD. Everything is working, but the portraits appears twice. Once in my GUI box and the other in the top left of the screen. How can I fix that?
  • I'd guess you have the Show Portrait option enabled in the HUD's settings and added a Portrait HUD element.
    Disabling Show Portrait should remove the one on the top left of the screen.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!