Took my an hour to figure out this one and I had to reference the ORK1 wiki.

A monster's EXP value is set in Development Settings in it's Combatant entry. Click the "No Status Development" box and find the EXP value box. That is NOT the enemy's EXP, but the EXP that will be rewarded when it is defeated.

Be sure to have all the other Development Settings at their correct value and that no values necessary for life are at 0 or the enemy will spawn "dead".
  • Reminds me to implement additional experience reward settings in combatants - so you can define experience for the player without using the real status values of the combatant :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • As of 2.0.6 this has been changed:
    Combatants
    ‘Experience Reward’ settings available. You can now define experience rewards the player receives for defeating a combatant, without using the status development settings of the combatant.
    The real status values of the combatant and the exp reward can now be separated.
  • But you can still use the old way as well :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!